Thursday, September 01, 2005

Re-birth of Designbysoil.com

hey finally, I managed to renew my domain and designbysoil.com along with the blog will be back online... in about a week. I have also transfered the domain to a new host, that is why it is going to take about a week to transfer all the account settings.

this blog will still run, it will concentrate on anything me and a new member hani (*good friend*) find interesting out there... while designbysoil.com will concentrate on my work and related topics... so hope you continue reading what you find interesting here.

I hope the posts I have made so far have been useful to a certain extent in your daily computer war. You guys are welcome to post any comments or suggestions about what content we should try put up more.

3 comments:

Read before use said...

congrats on your website.
me going on read-only mode for the next 30 days.
thanks for the acknowledgement,a bit sad over the functionality I had in designbysoil,which I dson't have on blogspot...

Anonymous said...

congras ark aur hani hahhahahha right
read only mode no net or anything and no pondi also ok.....looking forward to see the the website....
tc all....

Anonymous said...

congras ark aur hani hahhahahha right
read only mode no net or anything and no pondi also ok.....looking forward to see the the website....
tc all....