Friday, January 06, 2006

Project Update: Subject Research complete













My final project on Sufism here at Vancouver Film School is taking shape... Have finished the research phase. The project is sort of taking a structure in my mind and somewhat on paper... Now during the next week I would be doing early sketches and mockups along with the user research.

The topic of Sufism and Man's relationship with spirituality is off course something that cannot be understood in its entirety in such a short period. But I think I have covered some good ground in the subject area and have a pretty reasonable understanding what needs to be done for this project. I am having a time of my life doing this project.

2 comments:

Read before use said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

good luck bro.