Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The journey is the Goal Itself






















Believe me or not I just feel overwhelmed by the fact that how my life journey is turning out. In the past I have been in certain situations where I said to myself that there must be an explanation of all this. What all this? All these lies I was living like fake personality and all... the most important thing I wanted an explanation and solution for was: why am I the biggest "approval junkie" I know?

With the course of time I have managed to trace the roots of the problem... through endless discourses... and I believe that it is not only me that has the problem since I am part of a society eventually the whole society has the problem.

Answers and Solutions are out there. All we have to do is look for them. It sounds as any other cool sentence we might have read in English but seriously that what it is... WE HAVE TO LOOK! Killing time and spending time on useless activities will get you to be cool... on the "guest list"... but won't get you to be your true self... your INDIVIDUALITY... NOT PERSONALITY... personality is just a showcase of yourself...

SEEK friends... we should stop accepting what has been imposed on us... Never become knowledgeable... always remain LEARNINGPosted by Picasa

4 comments:

Read before use said...

very philosophical.

Anonymous said...

yes but hes right.

Anonymous said...

Every few lines need an explanation of their own... I understand that you and me have our own journey to cover... my understanding is in no way equal to yours and yours equal to mine...

but I just want to through something out there for you to absorb conciously or unconciously...

may be someday you might recall these because my friend the journey may be different but the destinations are the same.

Tamseel Alvi said...

totally agree with u. sometimes we get obsessed with the goals even though there are no universal goals, definitions of success... u r always following a moving target.