Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Mr.Dunlop

Some news which I believe would be of interest to those who read and manage this blog.
Mr. Zia-ur-Rehman, known popularly as Dunlop has been through some high and low times of late.
1. He is married. (Old News? Oh! I am sorry)
2. Dunlops mom passed away, (may her soul rest in peace)
3. Dunlop has a son now.
Dunlop is a Pathan, and keeping in traditions borne by the Pakhtuns he had a child.
Other than the first piece of news, he didn’t tell me about the other two himself, until I got tumbled by the news.

Also, he names his son, be ready for this one … Salman Khan.

On hearing this name, you will surely laugh, but when you think about it, you will realize that he isn’t wrong. The name is basically Salman and then Khan is a traditional surname in the Pathans, so it makes complete sense.

What else? I haven’t posted here for quite sometime so I can’t see myself go like this, with such a short post eh?

I went to the Eid Festival at my ex-school Pakistan Education Centre and there I met Dunlop there too, the worst part of going to these festivals is that people who know you forcefully hug you whether you like it or not.

Anyway, I got these “katlammas”,which turned out to be really spicy and I ate two full ones, vowing never to eat them again.. but maybe I’ll eat em’ again, if they are not so spicy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Allah bless his mothers soul...

salman khan... hmmm should have thought about that Zia... but his name is Zia-ur-Rehman... he never had a Khan as his surname... strange... now he gives his kid "Khan..."

u still go to PEC... so fucking horrible man... :P

Read before use said...

AMen..

Typical of pakhtuns,I reckon

PEC..zindabad!

Anonymous said...

may allah bless his mother soul..

yes u still go to pec hani when that happened....

salman khan mr dunlop nice going...

Read before use said...

i went during the eid festival and saw Zia there